No one is exempt from hackers, not even the soulful voice of 34-year-old, Keke Wyatt (Ke'Tara Shavon "Keke" Wyatt), who also as of recent has become a reality TV star. She claims that hackers uploaded a picture to her Instagram account that was supposed to be for her husband's eyes only. Now rather you believe that or not, that's up to you but her body is snatched.
I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...


Comments
Post a Comment