Skip to main content

BAMBOO COCONUT WATER: SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Browsing the hair care aisle in Target, I came across these two products. They stood out to me because they looked like something to drink, and at that moment in time, I was beyond hungry and thirsty, so a girl was looking at everything that looked edible. Well I grabbed up both bottles and read through the descriptions. What captured me at that point is that it said "Bamboo Coconut Water." Hmm...interesting.

After buying the shampoo and conditioner for $5.99 each, I came home and looked the products up. This product line is from Renpure. They claim to offer "Hair Care Free From Parabens, Sulfates & Synthetic Colors."

We're concerned about the chemicals that all of us are exposed to in shampoos and conditioners, so we've developed a new line of hair care products FREE from harmful chemicals.
How could you lose with that? They have different products under them that I will try at a later date but the description of the Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner drew me in.

This advanced formulation provides your hair with a nourishing blend of bamboo oils meant to take you hair to a whole new level of freshness. Boost your hair with a formula that offers weightless moisture, a rich-foaming lather for results you can clearly see.
I have only used the products twice and what I can tell you is that my hair is refreshed, feels clean, and I honestly have less itching, also very soft and pillow-ish. Usually the products I used are Tresemme and I still always have an itchy scalp but Tresemme always makes my hair feel smooth and light.

It never hurts to try something new, just make sure to stick with it for at least a month or two. I am in my first month with this product and do not have any complaints. I cowash my hair normally about three times a week so the real measure will come after the bottles are empty.

Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner claims to moisturize and heal the hair from the cuticles to the ends. Combined with real oils and Coconut Water, there is absolutely nothing to lose with trying this on your strands.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRUMP TWEETS A MESSAGE FOR AMERICANS AMID DACA SCANDAL

With the rest of the United States still trying to come to grips with the devastation that occurred one week ago in Texas by Hurricane Harvey, Trump takes to twitter and gives a labor day tweet for Americans. That may not seem like a big deal but for about 800,000 DACA recipients, it comes as a slap in the face. What is DACA? DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. It's American immigration policy founded by former president, Barack Obama in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit. Well, "All-American" president, Donald Trump, wants to do away with the program as he feels America should be ran by Americans. Meaning, only American items to be made by American workers. That's interesting, considering numerous women Trump has been with and married to did not come to this country born American

HAIR OF THE DAY: BROOKE BAILEY

For those of you wondering if this is all of Brooke Bailey's hair.....I can let all of the inquiring minds know that YES, this is indeed her real hair, and not only is this her real hair, she is also natural.  She was asked on twitter if she perms or presses her hair out with a hot comb. She had responded by saying @brookebaileyinc LOL ...  I don't perm or press my hair. In this pic I washed it and let it air dry.  It seems as if she always had beautiful hair. Her hair is absolutely gorgeous and looks very healthy. Her natural haircare line (in which she uses for her hair) will be launched shortly. I guess I may have to give it a try. Considering how shiny her hair looks, it can't be that bad. (Click to enlarge images)

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY: FLY TATTED SKY

Do you watch Black Ink NY? If so, did you notice how Sky's confidence level went to over "a hunnit" after she got the plastic surgery she has been dyin gto get. I mean she always had an outgoing personality, but now "it's all the way up." Congrats to Sky and that new body. What I love is that she didn't go too overboard like most people with injections/implants. Before : After: