Sunday June 5th, Real Housewives of Atlanta Starlet, Porsha Williams, hosted a Fashion of Arts event. I always thought Porsha was a beautiful woman even before all of the work she had done to herself. She can pretty much pull off anything she wears with her body. With that being said, how do you feel she did with the choice of clothing for the Fashion event in Memphis this weekend? Personally, I say she slayed from head to toe.
I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...



Comments
Post a Comment