Skip to main content

BRITTANY SPEARS WORKING OUT!

Singer, Brittany Spears, seems to be prepping for a big comeback. She is getting ready for a World-Tour as she announced back in March of 2017.

Brittany has always had a great curvy
shape to her, now she is giving herself a more athletic-curvy vibe as she shows off her wash board abs.

Go Britt!!

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY DINNER: HAITIAN RICE AND PEACE WITH SALMON

I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

BAMBOO COCONUT WATER: SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Browsing the hair care aisle in Target, I came across these two products. They stood out to me because they looked like something to drink, and at that moment in time, I was beyond hungry and thirsty, so a girl was looking at everything that looked edible. Well I grabbed up both bottles and read through the descriptions. What captured me at that point is that it said "Bamboo Coconut Water." Hmm...interesting. After buying the shampoo and conditioner for $5.99 each, I came home and looked the products up. This product line is from Renpure. They claim to offer "Hair Care Free From Parabens, Sulfates & Synthetic Colors." We're concerned about the chemicals that all of us are exposed to in shampoos and conditioners, so we've developed a new line of hair care products FREE from harmful chemicals. How could you lose with that? They have different products under them that I will try at a later date but the description of the Bamboo Coconut Water Shampoo ...