Skip to main content

PART ONE - BADDIES ONLY! 40'S EDITION - WOMEN

This list of the top ten sexiest (in their own right) belong to a group that shows that you don't have to be twenty-one forever to be grown, sexy, and have your own. Do any of these ladies ever age? All pics in this post were taken within the last month. Who says you have to dress your age? These women show that age is nothing but a number.

 Check back next week for Part II.

1. Gabrielle Union. Ultra sexy, young, fit, and just gorgeous at 44 years young.

2. Jennifer Lopez - 47. A given. She is bad no matter what age she is.

3. Cameron Diaz - 44. She has always been so beautiful to me. I don't know if it is her eyes, or her smile. But she is definitely makes the list. 

4. Sanaa Lathan - 45. Need a say more? What does she drink? Her fountain of youth is strong.

5. Sofía Vergara - 44. This actress definitely knows how to give a 25 year old lessons.

6. Angelina Jolie - 41. Come on, do you need to ask? It's Angelina.

7. Regina King - 46. Bad to the bone.

8. Fergie - 42. Just because Fergie literally looks amazing.

9. Naomi Campbell - 46. The model of all models.

10. Eva Longoria - 42. Just flawless looks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY DINNER: HAITIAN RICE AND PEACE WITH SALMON

I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL