Aside from the fact that Tribal Nails represent a culture, they also are pretty to look at and give us girls something to talk about. I love funky colors, okay, that is a lie, my favorite color seems to always be black, but that is another topic. The funky colors and the layered designs of Tribal Nails give a mystery look that leave those having the opportunity to glance at your nails to be in awe. I mean like seriously, who could get tired of looking at the lines, colors, and blending technique of these designs.
I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

Comments
Post a Comment