Skip to main content

PRODUCTS TEST

In an attempt to revamp my regimen, I decided to add on a few products while cutting back on unnecessary ones I have been using.

I decided to pick up 100% pure African Shea Butter and 100% pure Jamaican Coconut Oil.

I didn't know the Shea Butter was this thick or had a "spongy" type of feeling until applied to hair. I put Bantu Knots in my hair last night and this Shea Butter made it extremely soft. It also laid the Bantu Knots down. After a month, I will give my review of Shea Butter and and results I have gained or loss during this trail.
Shea Butter: Picture compliment of http://o2beautiful.wordpress.com

As far as the Coconut Oil, I thought it was going to be an oil, but it was actually a thick solid block, until applied to body temperature to where it then turns into oil. I missed a portion of it into herbal hair grease, and Miconazole Nitrate 2%.  (Don't judge me, I will elaborate in the next post of my regimen). I applied to this my scalp only. Not to the strands of my hair because I do not want shedding to occur do to the MN.




 Again, I am taking before and after pictures to document this 30 day trial of these products. Wish me luck ladies.


Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY DINNER: HAITIAN RICE AND PEACE WITH SALMON

I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL