Skip to main content

TAMAR BRAXTON AND TINY MAY REKINDLE A FRIENDSHIP, PLUS HINTS AT REUNITING OF TINY AND T.I.P



Tamar Braxton and Tameka "Tiny" Harris have been avoiding each other for the past few months. These once best friends had a falling out over something that they wish to keep private but it said the  failing friendship was due to Tiny congratulating singer, Monica, on her new gig as the co-host of The Real, right after Tamar was let go.





Well, whatever the reason was behind the failed friendship, it seems as if it is ready to get back on track with a simple encouragement from Tiny's rapper-husband, T.I. It helps that Tamar is the God-mother of Tiny's daughter, Heiress, and Tiny is the God-mother of Tamar's only son, Logan.




So Tamar, being the social media snapback type, went to Instagram and posted her own response to T.I. and Tiny.

Now, you can gather three things from this shady post:

  1. Tamar misses her friendship with Tiny.
  2. Tamar still is not trying to be cool with Tiny's other bestie and Lil' Wayne's ex-wife, Toya Wright.
  3. T.I and Tiny may not be divorcing after all as Tamar hings at a vowel renewal ceremony. 
Seems like a reunion is in the works for all involved as Tiny commented:

BUT...There is always a but in a happy story. Toya Wright and Lil Wayne's daughter, and now reality star of Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta, Reginae Carter has something to say (as always). 
As of yet, Toya has not directly responded but we are waiting, and curious as to what the next move is. Toya and Tamar used to be friends. Toya, now an author of her own book, In My Own words… My Real Reality, Toya addresses a few personal situations that she feels may have ended the friendship. You will have to purchase the book to find out why the relationship went south but we are all here for ending feuds. Life really is too short for drama.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY DINNER: HAITIAN RICE AND PEACE WITH SALMON

I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL