Skip to main content

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS TWEETS



Will the president elect, Donald Trump, still have time to tweet to his followers when he officially becomes the President of the United States of America on January 20th, 2017? According to Trump, he directs all of his tweets after 7 p.m. and times before that, he gives "orders" to send out certain tweets. That was before he won the presidential race, now that he has won, will that remain the same?

“During the day, I’m in the office, I just shout it out to one of the young ladies who are tremendous,” Trump told Anderson Cooper at a CNN town hall event. “I’ll just shout it out, and they’ll do it.” That includes the exclamation points he so frequently uses, and he told Megyn Kelly that he’ll conclude by yelling “Exclamation point!”

Trump, known as the social media president, is widely known for holding no doors open when it comes to his view on ANYTHING. He takes to twitter as he outlet to let the world know exactly how he feels, no matter what  anyone else things. You have to give him credit for that, even though it is not a "good" look or in most cases, "needed," he is honest. 

Right after the race, it was said that Trump will not run his account, but he will say what goes on and what does not. Now, I do not think that has taken effect as of this post because I woke up this morning, and saw tweets posted in regard to Russia helping him win the election.

Let's take a look at some of the tweets from this infamous businessman-presidential-elect


  • Tweets & replies

  • Media
    1. Only reason the hacking of the poorly defended DNC is discussed is that the loss by the Dems was so big that they are totally embarrassed!
    2. Intelligence stated very strongly there was absolutely no evidence that hacking affected the election results. Voting machines not touched!
    3. Gross negligence by the Democratic National Committee allowed hacking to take place.The Republican National Committee had strong defense!

    “During the day, I’m in the office, I just shout it out to one of the young ladies who are tremendous,” Trump told Anderson Cooper at a CNN town hall event. “I’ll just shout it out, and they’ll do it.” That includes the exclamation points he so frequently uses, and he told Megyn Kelly that he’ll conclude by yelling “Exclamation point!”

    “the thing that gets me in trouble is the retweets…the retweet is really more of a killer than the tweets.”

    But let's not forget Donald's tweets that we know for sure are from him. 





    And let's not forget how shady Trump can be.
    Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!


    Now throwing shade to the new Celebrity Apprentice, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Arnold, just couldn't resist himself to mention that the ratings were not as high as when he was hosting the show.


    Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....
    being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    SUNDAY DINNER: HAITIAN RICE AND PEACE WITH SALMON

    I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

    COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

    Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

    BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

    Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL