Skip to main content

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO...MISS CLEO

Whatever happened to Miss. Cleo? You the infamous "see it all" psychic from the 90s? The one who used to say, "Call me now," with the Caribbean accent?
Yes that one. I wonder where she is now. To answer that question, I had to also find an answer because that is what you came here for too, right?

Well first I found out that  Miss Cleo is not even Jamaican after all and was born right in Los Angeles, California. Before she appeared on TV as Miss Cleo, she had been in production for several plays she had wrote but fell into debt heavily, which caused her to flee leaving the crew with no type of payment. She told them that she had to leave because she developed bone cancer.

After various solicitation charges and lawsuits, the network of Miss Cleo was shut down. After that, she appeared in a few car dealership commercials in Florida but that was back in the early 2000s. Only thing recent on her is her semi documentary about the rise and fall of Miss Cleo. It is also noted that she is a lesbian, not that it matters but just thought you would like to know. She also voiced over on Vice City - Grand Theft Auto

Now the question is, was she a true psychic? Some say they were pleased with their experience with her, but she seems to be a conniving woman, but full of entertainment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

DEAR DECEMBER: DAY 7

Again, I did not do anything. Wore the same ponytail to work. I don't know what's going on with me, but I just haven't been in the mood to do anything to this mane. This weekend, I am going to give myself an oil treatment then see what to do with it for this week. Maybe a dry wrap.