Skip to main content

YIKES!!! HAIRLINE EMERGENCY

Okay, well maybe I just have a big forehead. Anyhow, rather it is thin edges, receding hairline, or just a plain big ole' forehead, I plan on getting some thick edges and narrowing that space between my eyebrows and hairline.

How do I plan to do that? Good question. The honest answer is, I do not know how I will accomplish that but I am DETERMINED to make it happen at whatever cost. Now I am going to upload a picture, I don't want you to be scared because I do not have anything on my face, and I am dressed for bed. So be warned....


If you notice, my edges are not the thickest that they should be, and also not as much of my forehead is covered with baby hair. My goal is to get nice thick edges like the images below.


Now the above images are my goal edges. Nice, laid, and thick. What I am going to try to do is use jbco every night and massage it into my hairline. Not going to pull my hair back tight. Going to stop tying head scarf tightly, and lastly giving it some much needed TLC! 

So aside from taking Biotin daily, for the next three months that I am (attempting) wearing these box braids, I will oil these edges down baby!

Watch them grow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY DINNER: HAITIAN RICE AND PEACE WITH SALMON

I had never tried Salmon. Never liked it. Well, that was because I never tried it. Hmm. Nonetheless, I finally gave in and had my first taste of this delicious dish about three months ago and fell in love with it. I do not know much about the fish but I do know that they are bred in fresh water, go to the ocean for a bit but return to the fresh waters to reproduce. Salmon is known as one of the worlds healthiest foods due to it's rich content of Omega-3 and protein. I will make another post about the benefits of Salmon but this post is about Sunday Dinner. Along with the Salmon that yes I will fry ( it will not kill me to have fried food every now and then.), I am also having Haitian style rice and peas. The classic dish in every Haitian home. The peas in the rice with the hint of mushrooms offer a delightful taste to your taste buds. This will be my first time actually trying this recipe but I know it will turn out better than expected. Salmon: Ingredients: Atlantic Bone...

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL