Skip to main content

ROLLER-SET ON NATURAL HAIR

For the first time in my life I did a roller-set on my hair. The results were fantastic, better than I expected. When I say everyone loved them, I mean everyone including the post man.

You all know how I change my hair like the the weather, so it was a last minute decision to actually use the rollers that I had in the stash for the past year. Well actually, I was browsing pictures of roller-sets and came across a few that I liked. (Peep the images I liked below)

To prep for my decision to roller-set, I washed and conditioned with regular shampoo and conditioner from White Rain. Correction, I used White Rain Shampoo and then used a Dr. Miracle Deep Conditioning packet. After rinsing hair, I let it air dry. Surprise. That was my own little idea. Okay, I'm telling lies. It was an "accidental" air-dry due to the fact I was indecisive about what to do to my hair. 

Now after air-drying to 90%, I sectioned off and put mousse all through my hair and started rolling. Since I did not have clamps to hold the rollers down, I just used bobby pins, they worked just as fine. They rollers were not all that neat, and I thought my hair was going to come out like a curly afro. 

These are my results below


(I made a youtube video about it)











Do you like? Since I do not post that often anymore, feel free to follow me on IG. I'm always looking for others to talk to about hair.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

DEAR DECEMBER: DAY 7

Again, I did not do anything. Wore the same ponytail to work. I don't know what's going on with me, but I just haven't been in the mood to do anything to this mane. This weekend, I am going to give myself an oil treatment then see what to do with it for this week. Maybe a dry wrap.