Skip to main content

DEAR DECEMBER: DAY 4

Since it is mid-week, I decided to do a wash-n-go. Nothing spectacular. Of course I will post pictures later but at the moment the hair is still wet.

I so want my wash- n-gos to come out big, culy, and fluffy like so:
Sigh!! I love it.

Will share the results later with you. 

ETA:

So the results didn't come out the way I liked, lol I started off nice, then as the hair dried, it got bigger and bigger and bigger, until I was forced to put it into a bun. sigh

But here are a few pics before the bun as it dried.


Popular posts from this blog

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

DEAR DECEMBER: DAY 7

Again, I did not do anything. Wore the same ponytail to work. I don't know what's going on with me, but I just haven't been in the mood to do anything to this mane. This weekend, I am going to give myself an oil treatment then see what to do with it for this week. Maybe a dry wrap.