Skip to main content

HAIRSTYLES FOR THE EVERYDAY "PROFESSIONAL" WOMAN

Have e job interview? Or do you just need to maintain a "professional" appearance at work? I collected a few options to keep you from growing bored with your hair and look great at work. Something to enhance your appearance. Did you know that certain hairstyles you wear to work are someone's first impression of you. Say if you come into work looking like any of the images below

do you really think people will take you serious? I mean come on, instead of listening to you, the focus is going to be on your messed up, ugly hairstyle. Picture your doctor entering your room, or attorney walking into the courtroom with these styles. If I was the client, I would request all fees be paid for the humiliation of being represented by such craziness.

So let's see some styles that do make you look good. 

For the interview:

For the naturals who do not wish to straighten:

 For the ladies with short hair. These look great for interviews or the first day on the job:


These styles are to shock your new co-workers. You will surely draw attention to yourself. 


Popular posts from this blog

BOW WOW CHALLENGE: FUNNIEST MEMES

Once again, rapper/actor Shad Moss (Bow Wow/ Lil Bow wow) was caught "insta-lying" again, which created a challenge called "#BowWowChallenge" by social media. It all started with Bow Wow posting a picture about him catching a flight to NYC. The picture he posted was of a private jet and a fancy car outside of it, pretty much indicating that he was about to hop on it. It all went down hill when a fan of his happened to be following Bow Wow's post on IG and saw he posted he was on a private jet (though he didn't state it directly). Once the coach passenger noticed Bow Wow was lying, he took a picture and uploaded to social media, which then prompted a mass influx of people searching the internet to find where Bow Wow had stolen the picture from. Ultimately, they found it and started calling Bow Wow out on his lies. Even rapper, 50 Cent took part in the challenge. LOL

COCONUT OIL TREATMENT

Dear December...Day 1 Keeping it simple. Coconut oil treatment to add moisture and shine to my hair. I want that strength, elasticity back in my strands. To view step by step on what exactly to do, follow my other pre-poo routine ( Pre-poo for softness ). For this round, I'm only using coconut oil, about a spoonful of olive oil, shea butter, and some cinnamon oil mixture. Planning on letting it set on my hair for about an hour. Rinse, shampoo, then condition. Most likely I will dry wrap my hair to put it up in a high bun for work tomorrow.

DEAR DECEMBER: DAY 7

Again, I did not do anything. Wore the same ponytail to work. I don't know what's going on with me, but I just haven't been in the mood to do anything to this mane. This weekend, I am going to give myself an oil treatment then see what to do with it for this week. Maybe a dry wrap.